If you have any cause for concern during your time at the festival, locate and inform a WOODSIDE FESTIVAL member of staff / volunteer for assistance immediately. We're there to help and make sure you have a great time.
- Sorry, but you won't be able to bring your own alcohol on to site.
- Anyone under the age of 18 found with alcohol will have it taken away, in compliance with the law.
- We run a strict CHALLENGE 25 policy so it's really important that you remember to bring a valid form of ID in order to receive your 18+ wristband. We reserve the right to deny access to anyone who cannot produce a valid form of ID but hopefully that wont need to be the case.
- Drugs - We will be conducting random searches at the gate.
- Fires and Disposable BBQs
- Pen knives
We reserve the right to confiscate any item that we deem causes a safety concern for festival goers.
We all want to be safe and have a great time. To help with that professional security and stewards will be on site during the event and police have been consulted and will always be nearby.
Personal fires and BBQ's are prohibited and will be confiscated at time of entry. So probably best to not bring them in the first place. This, again, is to keep us all safe and having a good time.
The festival is taking place on our Woodside Farm site and as such adverse weather could cause ground conditions to deteriorate. Be prepared to bring wellies and waterproofs! I mean, it is the festival to get close to nature after all!
Alternatively, we could get some glorious summer sunshine so remember to pack the sunblock, too!
If strong winds occur, or other forms of weather we believe to have the potential to endanger the audience, then we reserve the right to close the festival or areas of the festival.