AM I HELPING WILDLIFE IF I COME TO THE FESTIVAL?
Great question! Yes you are!
By attending WOODSIDE FESTIVAL you're taking direct action to support local wildlife. How cool is that?!
WHAT TIME DOES THE FESTIVAL START?
The festival opens at 1pm with the official car park accessible from 12pm.
The headline act will finish at approximately 10.00 pm allowing us time to get you lovely people off site safely.
These timings may be subject to change but we'll of course let you know if that's the case.
HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
Parking in the official festival car park is £3 per vehicle. Please remember to book you parking permit along with your festival tickets. We'll then send you your parking permit which you'll need to bring with you on the day.
WHAT's THE DEAL WITH ALOCHOL?
- Sorry, but you won't be able to bring your own alcohol on to site.
- Anyone under the age of 18 found with alcohol will have it taken away, in compliance with the law.
- We run a strict CHALLENGE 25 policy so it's really important that you remember to bring a valid form of ID in order to receive your 18+ wristband. We reserve the right to deny access to anyone who cannot produce a valid form of ID but hopefully that wont need to be the case.
DO CHILDREN GET IN FREE?
ARGH! MY TICKETS HAVEN'T ARRIVED!
Don't worry, for all ticket enquiries please contact email@example.com.
IS THERE ANY DISABLED ACCESS?
We're committed to making WOODSIDE FESTIVAL accessible to all. If you require disabled access, a personal assistant tickets or are interested in other aspect of disability access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch to talk it through with you.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO ATTEND WITHOUT AN ADULT?
We take the safety of minors seriously. Under 16's will not be allowed entry into the festival without a responsible adult (21+).
- If you appear under 16 please bring ID with you if you are without an adult over 21 years old.
- Failure to do so may result in you being denied entry.
- Acceptable forms of identification for 16 year olds are BLine cards, passports and Citizenship cards.
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
We love dogs! All dogs will need to be kept on a lead at all times as this is a farm, and we have some lovely livestock who although are rather placid may get upset if they see your pooch.
CAN I ENTER & EXIT THE FESTIVAL during THE DAY?
Yep. Keep your wristband on and you can pop in and out of the festival during the day. Why not take a break and go and explore the rest of our Woodside Farm Site? Discover some environmental art, look out across Derbyshire from our watch tower and go get closer to wildlife!